Forum 5: A Long-Term Relationship
A key outcome of the Revisioning process will be evolving and tightening the relationship between CfA and the Volunteer Brigades. With 4 forums under our belt now, we will give brigade leaders a chance to share how they want this two-way relationship to evolve and grow.
The night will begin with a diverse group of discussion panelists. The Q&A will be moderated by our brand new Brigade Program Director, Ben Treviño.
- Cecilia Fischer-Benitez – Former Network Specialist
- David Crawford – CfA Program Manager
- Janet Michaelis – Code for Dayton
- Jess Sand – OpenOakland
- Thad Kerosky – Code for Boston
Executive members of Revisioning attending:
- Arlene Corbin Lewis - Chief Communications and Marketing Officer