Forum 6: The Network Revisioning Proposal
The Network Revisioning "narrowing" phase is now complete - culminating in a proposed roadmap for Brigade Network changes. You won't want to miss this presentation!
The Revisioning Team will present their findings and recommendations, as well as share their vision of how - and when - those changes will roll out.
Opening & Welcome (10 mins)
Main Presentation: ReVisioning Recommendation [30 mins]
The ReVisioning team will walk through the key main recommendations of the report, including:
- Primary Values and Unique Proposition
- Goals: Organize, Partnership and Progress Through Practice Practice
- Strategy: Organize, Partnership and Progress Through Practice Practice
- Introduce Breakout Sessions
- Allow for peers to join the breakout session of choice. facilitate an presentation slide preparation:: [Ben + Rene + Delivery Associasessions
Discussion Breakout Sessions: [30 mins]
We hope that each participant comes with an enthusiasm to dig in to the recommendation and discuss it with peers. After the presentation, we’ll split into small group discussions to hear reactions, answer questions about the recommendation, and highlight key things to consider in implementation.
Questions/Answers/ Discussions [20 mins]
- Each Panelist/Co-facilitator report main highlights from the breakout session + questions
- Q & A
Wrap Up: [5 mins]
Wrap and next steps
Invitation to sign up for peers-to-peer sessions